I am so disappointed by this drama. It went down the drain so fast and nothing can save it at this point. I have too many grievances. Please allow me to quickly rant!
- Why is Somsupang still in this show? She is manipulated from left to right – by the man she loves, her mother and her own stupidity. She is now in a wheelchair because her own mother inadvertently pushed her down a flight of stairs. Instead of admitting that her mother is at fault, Som lets the world, and most importantly Wee, point fingers at Chit. I guess it’s a convenient way to make Wee hate Chit.
- Som’s mother is up to no good. Well, if you have been following this roller coaster this is old news. She is embroiled in a steamy romance with the old gangster who is after Chit/Wee’s house if I am not mistaken. I guess the gangster wants the land the house is on. Interesting detail: Som’s mother and the gangster are apparently a real life married couple! I still don’t like their characters… They need to redeem themselves in future lakorns.
- I have to say that I love how Chit ruined Wee and Som’s wedding. It was epic. She rolled in drunk, wearing a black dress and carrying a funeral wreath. Do you think Chit would stop there?! She gave a loud speech about her being the mistress of Wee and sharing the same man with the new bride. Som had it coming. Why would you insist on marrying a man with a mistress?! He didn’t respect you while you were dating!!! Did Som think a piece of paper would make a difference?! She is about to hold this piece of paper and cry for several nights.
- Chit is sent to jail on claims that she is the one who pushed Som… She gets a serious beating in jail and realizes she is pregnant. If this was already a nightmare for her, it’s one that keeps on going.
- The only person who cares about Chit is the reporter dude. Even Chai is nowhere to be seen when troubles get real. I am so disappointed by Chai. He’s been brainwashed by his mother although he doesn’t want to admit it. Chai is more concerned about his reputation.
- Dr. Praewa, Som’s friend and doctor, takes care of Som in Wee’s residence and I can see her falling for Wee. She needs to keep her feelings to herself. This is about to be a love square if she doesn’t step back. I get that Wee is dashing and rich, but with all the baggage that he has I wouldn’t want him even for free!
- Plus there are so many people in Wee’s house that it’s becoming a hotel. It’s like everyone decided to show up with their suitcases and claim: Moving here just because I want to!
Also if you are hoping for romantic scenes between Wee and Chit, I urge you to stop watching. Yes, stop watching. If you are lucky, it might be the last scene of the show. At this point I wish for Chit to drop Wee and build a new life. She deserves so much better. At this point, I would even ship the reporter and Chit – anyone but Wee! This show has an amazing cast, the only job was to have a good plot. The director of this drama needs to reevaluate a lot of things.
~ maniac Ride